Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pretty pretty things



I can't believe a couple of weeks have flown by since the ever so lovely and talented Ms Heleen from Ruby in the Dust was in town for Craft 2.0 and visited her exclusive Wellington stockist...
emma!
She came armed with special treasures so I've replenished my gorgeous vintage embroidered brooches stock and got some new cosmetic mirrors. They have such cute pictures and fabrics on their reverse that you'll smile even as you despair over your wind-blown hairstyle:)
Also each mirror thoughtfully comes with it's own braid trimmed felt pouch to keep it safe and sound.
While visiting Heleen fell for one of my 'if it's homemade it rocks my world' tees and wore it at The Dowse the next day. Looked great, thanks:)


1 comment:

Ruby in the Dust said...

Ooh, I'm so glad I got that t-shirt, it's my favourite and I wear it almost every day now!! It was so nice to visit your shop and to meet you too :)