Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ruby in the dust














Is that a great name or what!
It's perfect to describe the wee treasures by Auckland based label
Ruby in the Dust created by the clever Heleen and now stocked at emma.
Yippee...nana won't be the only person to love getting these ever so pretty brooches, cosmetic mirrors (with their own handmade felt pouches, cute), journals and bags for Christmas.
Vintage embroidered linens have been carefully re-worked into these delicious items along with those childhood favourites, Golden books, that are upcycled into journals to put your own creative musings in.
So come looking for your own ruby in the dust in-store now.
emx




2 comments:

Ruby in the Dust said...

thanks Emma! some more goodness is making its way to Wellington right now :)

Minnietheminks said...

Hiya :) Thanks for your comment on my blog. I enjoyed your shop so much, lovely garments in just my kinda style... I love looking at the window displays when I am at the lights too. I will be back...