Saturday, July 26, 2008

CCC (craft, cupcakes & crochet)




Call it what you will- craft circle, stitch 'n' bitch, grannie time- but our time has come to get together and focus on some serious, or not so serious, stitch-craft. 
Tonight it's sess#2 and although  freezing outside the hardy will meet and so it will begin again.
Seeing that my tea cosy is finally finished and the twisted cord bow atop, this bow makes me happy every morning as I make my first brew for the day, I feel the need to grab a hook and go all heirloom.
Crocheted wool blankets for Bella and Ned to ward away the wintery chills when they can't afford to heat their student flats (will probably take me that long to make them!)
They will thank me one day I'm sure:)
I hope Eva will guide me on the crochet front as she's hooked into it lately, hee hee. 
Debs tells me her stitchy project is coming along if slower than hoped but hey when you make cupcakes like her you don't really need to worry about anything else!
Here's a couple of shots from last session, have temporarily lost my camera so sorry can't show you my completed cosy chum, maybe next time.
Thanks Debs and Eva for letting me go all photographic on you.
 

No comments: