Monday, September 28, 2009

We have signage!


No more temporary, paper, double sided tape, stuck on signs for us yah!
With help from the talented Anna Stewart we now have a great window to welcome you into the 'nana lounge'
(I think the two lovebirds on the twirly ribbon on the left are her and her fiance cooing x)
I even dressed up my mannequin to celebrate WOW style, as the Wearable Arts awards are in town, and although it's my usual forte a few paper dollies, vintage lace and an embroidered tablecloth put together to make pretty don't look half bad and was really fun to do:)
I can see why people enter that competition year after year.

My other front window is also more than wonderful as has a beautiful delicate installation work by Phoebe Morris evoking the theme of my summer range Stitchbirds.
She's a talented chickadee so keep your eyes peeled as she creates new and varied visual feasts!
Spring has sprung.
emx

No comments: